Dip.F.S, QPIB, ANZIIF (Snr Assoc)
Managing Director of Australian Indemnity Pty Ltd
DTFE Certificate of Insurance IV
Senior Associate Australian Insurance Institute
Diploma Financial Services
Certified Insurance Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Political Risk (managed largest non-oil policy in world)
- Financial Institutions (managed Crime Blanket Policies for large financial institutions)
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers
Created and/or managed Insurance Facilities for:
- Law Society of NSW (Voluntary Scheme)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Medical Defence Union
- Association of Consulting Engineers
- National Insurance Brokers Association
- Association of Consulting Surveyors
- NSW Bar Association
- New Zealand Real Estate Institute
- IBNA Ltd.
- National Tax Association Australia
- LJ Hooker Franchise Council
And others, also personally serviced many of Australia’s largest professional firms
- Directors and Officers Liability (serviced the Boards of some of Australia’s largest corporations)
- Underwriting/Risk Assessment (managed underwriting authorities on behalf of Lloyds, UK, USA and Australian Insurers for over 30 years).
- Director of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand Insurance Company
- Underwriting Manual – wrote PI & D&O Underwriting Manual for use by Australian Insurers
Participated in the successful resolution, of a number of Australia’s largest Professional
Indemnity and Directors and Officers claims.
Supervised Claim Systems on various facilities.
Provides practical risk management information by way of papers, seminars and advice
Design, writing and implementation of training programs for staff and Principals.
Presenter of Seminars about Professional Liability and Directors and Officers Liability.
Acknowledged and experienced expert witness.