Wholesale and Insurance Broking
- Australian Indemnity negotiates and arranges Insurance Policies for companies and individuals.
- Australian Indemnity designs and negotiates professional indemnity insurance facilities for Associations, and affinity groups.
Insurance Market Advice
- Design and/or review of marketing plans to insurers.
- We can assist in policy interpretation and in clarifying the intention of special endorsements.
- Audits of insurance files ensure documentation supports your understanding of coverage afforded.
Policy Drafting and Portfolio Review
- We assist Insurers and Underwriting Agents in Professional Liability Portfolio management.
- We provide expert opinions and expert witness services
- We facilitate negotiation of claims with insurers, insurer’s solicitors and claimants
Insurance Program Analysis
- We offer high quality analysis of insurance programs
Broker Selection and Review
- You can have the benefit of objective and practical advice on all matters pertaining to broker selection, service contracts, monitoring and relationship management.
- Develop/review risk management systems ensuring they reflect an appropriate response to your risk profile and risk philosophy.
- Circulate claim examples obtained from insurers to reinforce knowledge of exposure and early risk identification.
- Training of directors, partners and staff in aspects of professional risk and its management
- Review claim management systems to ensure they provide; control, knowledge of exposure and risk reduction.